Increasing Wins at Liberty Slots Playing Caribbean Gold
Caribbean Gold Slots has its own special hidden treasures for players that are over and above the treasures players see on the reels of this five reel game with its twenty five paylines. Symbols in the game include pirates, cannons, parrots and different treasure chests together with numbers and symbols of high scoring cards that complete the line up of symbols. This is game that can be tried out for fun before placing real money bets but in the case of the lucky winner at Liberty Slots Casino who won $99000 he just jumped right in and started playing with only a $5 bet.
Important Symbols in the GameThe wild symbol is the bulls-eye and this substitutes for other symbols in order to complete winning paylines. It also offers large payouts on its own giving 3000 coins when five appear on the screen. The scatter symbol is how our friend began to win his big payout at Liberty slots. Three and more of the scatter treasure chest logo filled with jewels triggered the free spin round. The player was initially awarded 10 free spins and after choosing two matching treasure chests he received his multiplier for the free spins and his winnings started to pour in.
How to Win $99000In addition to the free spins that can be triggered again there is also random sunken treasure feature that is activated totally at random. In this feature the player chooses from 15 different treasure islands that reveal prizes, treasure chests or shipwrecks. Three chosen shipwrecks ends the bonus game for the player or he can opt to end the bonus game earlier if he believes that he is about to lose. Our player who won $99000 kept on playing and choosing different islands, at first his bonus payout reached $75000 but with a little more confidence and after a days break the player continued and reached his $99000 payout. Anyone can win this amount and even more when playing Caribbean Gold Slots for real money at the Liberty Slots casino.
- Check Out The Casino School At Bodog January 4, 2021
- Gossip Slots - Not like the Rest January 4, 2021
- Online Casinos to be Reviewed by Australian Government December 30, 2020
- Authorities calling for Better Protection for Online Gamblers December 30, 2020
- Australia Gambling Giants using LinkedIn to Snare New Punters December 30, 2020
- Tabcorp and Tatts Have Failed to Agree on Merger Deal December 30, 2020
- Russians Take to Gambling as the Largest Casino Opens December 30, 2020
- Star Entertainment Group’s $3-billion casino resort project in Brisbane. December 30, 2020
- Quebec Blocks Unlicensed Gambling Sites December 30, 2020
- Powered by Microgaming December 30, 2020