Star Entertainment Group’s $3-billion casino resort project in Brisbane.
Star Entertainment has signed a $3B casino project in Brisbane, and SkyCity posts close to $114M in annual profit. Chief Execurive, Matt Bekier, announced at the newly renamed Star Entertainment Group, that they had signed development agreements with Queensland government. This Brisbane development, is still subject to planning approvals, will have for development residential apartments, a 1,100-room premium hotel, and a casino, plus other facilities. Star Entertainment Group was formerly known as the Echo Entertainment, in last July beat their rival James Packer’s Crown Resorts’, bid to building a new casino on the Queens Wharf site. Star Entertainment, together with partners Far East Consortium and Chow Tai Fook Enterprises, had envisioned a project that would take on high caliber attractions in Singapore and Macau. Mr. Bekier said that the redevelopment of the Queens Wharf Brisbane had the potential to deliver positive and significant change for the people of Brisbane. The project is to be named The Star and it is expected to open during 2022. During August, the company announced that their Treasury and Jupiter casinos would get a name makeover as a part of their rebranding plans. The Jupiter Hotel and Casino will have a name change to The Star, Gold Coast, and the Treasury Casino and hotel name will change to Treasury by the Star. Star Entertainment Group has already changed the name of their Sydney casino to The Star.
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 20, 2020
- Bitcoin Deposits and Withdrawals at the Aussie Joe Fortune Casino August 12, 2020
- It is Most Definitely Fair for Rae C at Fair Go Casino August 12, 2020
- Huge Jackpot Win August 12, 2020
- Bitcoin Casinos for USA Players August 12, 2020
- Bahamas Holiday Promotion Now at Slots Heaven Casino August 12, 2020
- William Hill has Upgraded Tech Ahead of the Melbourne Cup Online Gambling Rush August 12, 2020
- Bitcoin Deposits Using Netteller at Online Casinos August 12, 2020
- Historic Supreme Court Ruling on Sports Betting August 12, 2020
- Australian Casino Legislations August 12, 2020