Tycoon Towers Comes to Two Mobile Casinos
The popular video slot Tycoon Towers is landing in two mobile casinos. This wealth-oriented five-reel slot game showcases a building where the rich reside. There are 50 paylines, bonus fee spins, and a top payout of 600 coins. Bets start at a penny per activated payline, so you don’t have to wager a bundle when playing this game. Free spins involve a wild that freezes for the spin, and that free spin may turn into another, followed by another, and many more if the Tycoon keeps appearing. If you enjoy games like Loaded slots (found at Spin Palace Flash Casino ), you won’t want to miss Tycoon Towers. Desert Nights Casino and Slots Capital are the two casinos now offering Tycoon Towers slots. Players embrace a bonus of 300 percent when they sign up to play at either of these mobile casinos.
About Desert Nights CasinoDesert Nights Mobile Casino is supported on phones and tablets running iOS and Android 4.0 or higher. The mobile casino features more than three dozen mobile casino games, so you’ll have plenty of options in addition to Tycoon Towers slots.
About Slots CapitalThe mobile casino at Slots Capital is available on devices running iOS 7, Android, and Safari. This includes iPad Air, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad mini, and iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, and 5S. It’s also available with the iPod Touch 5th generation. Android 4.0 phones and tablets are also compatible. Once you’ve signed up to play at Slots Capital Casino , you have more than two dozen games available to play on the go.
- Check Out The Casino School At Bodog January 4, 2021
- Gossip Slots - Not like the Rest January 4, 2021
- Online Casinos to be Reviewed by Australian Government December 30, 2020
- Authorities calling for Better Protection for Online Gamblers December 30, 2020
- Australia Gambling Giants using LinkedIn to Snare New Punters December 30, 2020
- Tabcorp and Tatts Have Failed to Agree on Merger Deal December 30, 2020
- Russians Take to Gambling as the Largest Casino Opens December 30, 2020
- Star Entertainment Group’s $3-billion casino resort project in Brisbane. December 30, 2020
- Quebec Blocks Unlicensed Gambling Sites December 30, 2020
- Powered by Microgaming December 30, 2020