32Red Enjoys Record Earnings During 2015
32Red , an online casino you may be familiar with, had an excellent year in 2015. They recently released their figures for that year and they brought in £48.6 million. This equates to €63.2 million in euros, or in US dollars, $68.9 million. This represented a jump of 51% when compared to the previous year.
How did net gaming revenues contribute to the total?According to reports, 32Red amassed 34% of that total in net gaming revenues. The main reason why the casino grew significantly last year is because it acquired Roxy Palace. While this entailed investing in the business, that investment – made in July last year – has since started to bear fruit.
32Red not the only area of interestIf you are familiar with 32Red, you may be aware this is not the only area the company is responsible for. It also operates 32Red Poker and 32Red Sports, which have performed well so far in 2016 too. This could be another record-breaking year for the company, especially as it is still early days with regard to the Roxy Palace acquisition.
2016 is already shaping up to be an excellent yearWhile we have only just said goodbye to January, early suggestions indicate this could be another encouraging year. We won’t know how the figures turn out until sometime in March, when the first report for the year will be issued. However, going on early indications from the early part of January, and the history of the past few months, things are definitely looking encouraging.
32Red has a great offering for all those looking for great games to playThe 32Red Casino is just one of the sites offered by this company. It has a wide range of excellent slot games, including Thunderstruck, Immortal Romance and Game of Thrones. As you can see, some of these are leading games in the industry. Some of the games also have progressive jackpots attached. With lots of other options as well, including table games galore, joining this casino will certainly provide you with a good range of games to choose from. 32Red is also available on mobile devices, from Blackberry to Android and on the iOS platform. This makes it even easier to access the site whenever you like, which is no doubt one of the reasons why the company is doing so well. They definitely know how to please their customers.
- Check Out The Casino School At Bodog January 4, 2021
- Gossip Slots - Not like the Rest January 4, 2021
- Online Casinos to be Reviewed by Australian Government December 30, 2020
- Authorities calling for Better Protection for Online Gamblers December 30, 2020
- Australia Gambling Giants using LinkedIn to Snare New Punters December 30, 2020
- Tabcorp and Tatts Have Failed to Agree on Merger Deal December 30, 2020
- Russians Take to Gambling as the Largest Casino Opens December 30, 2020
- Star Entertainment Group’s $3-billion casino resort project in Brisbane. December 30, 2020
- Quebec Blocks Unlicensed Gambling Sites December 30, 2020
- Powered by Microgaming December 30, 2020