Key Licensing Deal for Playtech
If you had to name a handful of online gaming providers, the chances are reasonably good you’d pick Playtech among them. They’ve come up with games including a selection in conjunction with Marvel. These have included Iron Man and Incredible Hulk. Now they have taken a step further in this same direction, by announcing a superb licensing deal with Warner Bros. The new deal looks set to cover a number of years, and it will allow Playtech to create games based around characters in movies produced by Warner Bros., not to mention those in DC comics.
Do we know which titles are set to be released?No, it is way too early to know which games are going to be planned out for release, or when this will happen. However, with some great games in the Playtech stable already, we do know one thing for sure – the new games are set to be just as good as those, if not better.
Launch to happen on the ONE platformIf you have a membership to a casino that uses the ONE platform, you will be in good shape to look out for these new games. This has the added bonus of letting you play the games regardless of the platform you’re using at the time. You can play online on your desktop or laptop, or you can pick up your mobile device and use that instead. The games will be available across the board in this way.
Could we speculate on some of the characters we might see in the new games?We could indeed. Some people have already pointed out the new deal opens the way for games based on Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and The Flash. You may already have seen films based on some of these characters, and in other cases they’re due out very soon. One thing is certain though – Playtech has a whole new area of inspiration to play with, thanks to this new licensing deal. While we don’t know how long the deal will last, ‘several years’ sounds like a good deal to us. It means we could well look forward to a wide variety of new Warner Bros. slot games to be released in the near future. Watch this space if you want to find out more about some of these games when their release dates and content are announced. We’ll have all the news for you then.
- Check Out The Casino School At Bodog January 4, 2021
- Gossip Slots - Not like the Rest January 4, 2021
- Online Casinos to be Reviewed by Australian Government December 30, 2020
- Authorities calling for Better Protection for Online Gamblers December 30, 2020
- Australia Gambling Giants using LinkedIn to Snare New Punters December 30, 2020
- Tabcorp and Tatts Have Failed to Agree on Merger Deal December 30, 2020
- Russians Take to Gambling as the Largest Casino Opens December 30, 2020
- Star Entertainment Group’s $3-billion casino resort project in Brisbane. December 30, 2020
- Quebec Blocks Unlicensed Gambling Sites December 30, 2020
- Powered by Microgaming December 30, 2020