Bitcoin now available at the new Cafe Casino
Those who keep an ear out for news of brand new online casinos may already be aware that Café Casino is one of the latest and newest casinos to be released on the internet. It has lots to share with its eager players – not least of which is news that it is accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment. Alongside the regular deposit and withdrawal methods you would expect, such as those made by Mastercard or Visa, Bitcoin is promoted as a new method you can use on the website. It is called a peer-to-peer digital currency. Find out more about it, and about Café Casino, below.
What is Bitcoin all about?If you’ve heard about Bitcoin, but you are not aware of much else beyond the name, look for the Bitcoin link on any page of the Café Casino website . This opens up a new page that is packed with everything you could need to know. This includes how to make deposits, how to create a Bitcoin Wallet (and info on what it is) and how to select Bitcoin as the method you want to use to make a deposit. As such, if you choose to use this virtual currency, the team at Café Casino will take you through the entire process in a step-by-step manner.
Which games can you wager Bitcoins on?Café Casino has worked hard to launch with an impressive range of games of all kinds. They have a good selection of slot games you might want to try, but if you prefer table games and other forms of casino games, you won’t be disappointed. They also have blackjack, video poker and a variety of specialty games as well. You can even try out each game free of charge to begin with. You don’t even need to sign in. All you have to do is to move your cursor so it hovers on the game you wish to try. Once you have done this, you will get an option to play. You can then select practice mode and have a go before you even log in. When you want to play for real – and with Bitcoins as your method of payment – you can log in and get started. Try Café Casino for size today and find out more about using Bitcoin too. You never know, it could prove to be the best option for you.
- Check Out The Casino School At Bodog January 4, 2021
- Gossip Slots - Not like the Rest January 4, 2021
- Online Casinos to be Reviewed by Australian Government December 30, 2020
- Authorities calling for Better Protection for Online Gamblers December 30, 2020
- Australia Gambling Giants using LinkedIn to Snare New Punters December 30, 2020
- Tabcorp and Tatts Have Failed to Agree on Merger Deal December 30, 2020
- Russians Take to Gambling as the Largest Casino Opens December 30, 2020
- Star Entertainment Group’s $3-billion casino resort project in Brisbane. December 30, 2020
- Quebec Blocks Unlicensed Gambling Sites December 30, 2020
- Powered by Microgaming December 30, 2020