Play at Fair Go Casino

BoomBet Flash Casino

BoomBet Flash Casino
Play Now

Non-stop action is just part of the fun at the Boombet Flash Casino where hundreds of incredible casino games await players and best of all there is no need to download the casino or the games. Access to the Boombet Flash Casino is instant and with that direct access the player is presented with two options for his sign up welcome bonus offer. The player can either take a 100% bonus offer with the chance of up to 200 free spins or he can take the 50% cashback with the chance of up to 200 free spins also thrown in. With the second deposit made the player receives 30% cashback up to $100, the third deposit is with a 20% cashback up to $200 and the fourth deposit is a 30% cashback up to $400.

VIP Club and Other Special Bonuses

New players at the Boombet casino automatically join the VIP club at the first level. There are five levels to this club with each level offering more bonuses through comp points, more special offers, cashback offers and higher withdrawal limits. The list of promotions at he casino is never ending and to top it all players can also receive some of the store offers as part of their VIP package. The store offers some great deals that players can buy, these include spins on certain games at special rates and other exciting offers. The player can buy any of these offers at any time when playing at the casino.

Amazing Games at an Amazing Casino

The offers and promotions are very important at the casino, but they are not the only important aspect of this dynamic casino that offers an incredible choice of casino games from multiple software providers. Players can enjoy slots, table games, video pokers and specialty games from different software creators giving them a variety of styles to choose from. There are slots with three reels and slots with five reels, there are slots with ingenious bonus games, free spins and even morphing symbols. There are slots with on screen bonuses and slots with off screen bonuses, there are slots with progressive jackpots and there are slots with incremental jackpots. Players are able to review the slots and all the other games before committing to the casino and also play the games for fun and practice which is considered the best way to get to know the casino games.

Secure and Instant Deposits

The banking section of the casino is where the player will find details on how to send money to the casino. Each method offered is totally secure and the player will be encouraged by the encryption that the casino uses. This ensures the safe and immediate transfer of all of the funds to the casino whether the player is using a credit or a debit card or one of the third-party deposit options that include Skrill, Neteller or even Sofort. Every transaction is encrypted, and the player can concentrate on the games he has chosen to play and not worry about anything else.

The Supportive Casino

Customer service and support is provided around the clock at the Boombet casino providing players with instant contact options. The player can contact the support team by emailing or calling or by clicking on the live chat link that is provided on every screen of the casino. The support team is available all day and every day to compliment the casino that is also open all day and every day. There is so much to enjoy at the Boombet casino that really is constantly adding new offers, special bonuses and even games to keep the players excited and involved. This is the perfect place for instant action and rewarding fun.

BoomBet Flash Casino Details:

Rating
SoftwareArrow's Edge, Betsoft, Microgaming, PariPlay, Playson, Rival Gaming, Spinomenal, Vivo Gaming, iSoftBet
Welcome Bonus100% + 200 Free Spins
CurrenciesAUD, CAD, EUR, SEK, USD, ZAR
Payment MethodsBank Transfer, Dotpay, MasterCard, Neteller, PaySafeCard, QIWI wallet, Sofort, Trustly, Visa, giro pay
Play Now
Play at Fair Go Casino